My Dreams :)


“..dreaming, because God will embrace those dreams..”-Arai (Sang Pemimpi)
I love his statement and absolutely believe in it. That is why we don’t need to be afraid to hang our dreams on the sky, because God will embrace it. Allah will concern of our quite wishes in our heart.
Talk about dreams which I have, some of them sounds classically, such as I hope in the future I become a better person, heal from my illness, be useful for the others, have a colorful life and beatific, be my parent’s pride, and be happy in the afterlife. And here are my special goals, beside those primary dreams :

. I got this idea when I was in Primary School and began addicted with foreign kid’s novels. I used to figure myself out got surprising letter which is brought by brown owl. The letter asked me to go to England for free, so I came to London, got my wand, used Hogwart Express and tadaa I am Hogwart’s school girl. It sounds cool, doesn’t it?haha. The time pass by, my Hogwarts imagination changed to get scholarship to go abroad. Unfortunately, my parents didn’t permit me to go abroad, although it for study and I got scholarship. They said, I’ll be able to reach those dreams if I have married, it will be free for me to go everywhere with my husband.


 Nowadays, I often imagine myself backpacking and watching beautiful views in the world with my husband. 

Haha. I know that day will come, the day when I prove that all beautiful places which are described in books are not just a picture. Thanks Mrs. Isti, it’s really nice to share your stories in the class! ;B

to write somethin worth is my deepest dream
Then, be an author.  I love read books and enjoy it words since I was kid. Lately, I am interested with poetry and also literature. I feel happy inside when people likes my creation. I hope someday I become an author of the best seller books.


 Be a good mom.  Yes, I prefer to be a housewife when I have a child. I can be a novelist or an entrepreneur to earn money. I shouldn’t waste my whole day to reach carrier. Of course, I have to be a good wife for my husband too. Then, we live in homey house at beautiful village.






I will try hard to reach that. But, if it can’t be, Let Allah replace it with a better one. May Allah give me a chance to make it comes true. Aamiin.

0 komentar:

Berikan komentar kamu :)